Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Contax & Leica
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 22:25:16 -0600

> You're the second one I've heard talking about the new Contax 645.  Do you
> have any more details on that camera?  Web site?  Announcement date?

www.contaxcamera.com

It's AF, totally modern camera. A perfect complement for a Leica system.
(Shoot, MF is where AF would be handy! IMO) Mike Johnston, of Photo Techniques
say it has a lens system "to die for."
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Never forget: 2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2.