Subject: [Leica] B&H'S Posner
From: Ron & Beelian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 11:21:50 -0800

Dear friends,

I seem to recall a thread discussing B&H's policy of charging for
backordered items. In that discussion, Mr Posner's name came up.  Could
someone provide me his first name. It slipped my memory... Henry or
Bill?  And does anyone know what his title is within the company?

I have received some damaged goods from B&H and would like to cc. a
letter to Mr Posner in case my "exchange request" to the Customer
Service dept. is delayed.

Thank you!