Subject: [Leica] Leica Photographie
From: "Dr James Harper" <DRJH@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 19:12:07 -0000

I subscribed to this for about 10 years in the 70's and 80's, and even once
bought a job lot of several hundred from earlier years.  But I must confess
that, apart from the technical stuff at the back, I found too many  of the
articles turgid,  funereal in tone,  and sometimes simply  boring.    There
were some good ones too, of course.

This probably says as much about me as about the publication, but I am
wondering whether to resubscribe.   Would any current readers like to say
what they think about it now?

Many thanks.

JH