Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Halogen light and lenses
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 19:03:57 EST

In a message dated 12/10/98 12:05:31 PM Eastern Standard Time, jim@brick.org
writes:

<<  I have never had any Leica problems that weren't
 my own fault. My lenses perform flawlessly. I frequently photograph >>

My feeling exactly. Years ago I looked into my new Leica lenses and saw
bubbles. I was told that high quality optical glass often has bubbles. I don't
worry about a few specks of dust as well. Look at the images, then decide. I
have  R lenses dating back to the early 70's and they all produce wonderful
images just as they did back then. Leica stuff has "soul" enjoy it!  (:-)

Bob Figlio