Subject: Re: [Leica] Another question on 70-180 and 80-200
From: "Ross McLeish" <cram@bigpond.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 11:42:53 +1100

Robert, I for one am grateful that your message did go out as 'public
e-mail', as I appreciated and needed  the info re use of APO 1.4x with
2.8/180mm (non-APO). I recently was able to purchase the older 180mm as a
mint condition '2nd hand'......looked like it hadn't been used. It is still
a great lens, and as I am an R6.2 user, it suits me just fine ( the 1.4x
will give me a handy 250mm).  Thanks again!