Subject: [Leica] Re: M6 Infinity focus
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 98 03:42:16 GMT

> This is a good example of why I made the original comment that beginners to
> rangefinders are the predominant complainers about range finder adjustment.
>  At least Sandy had the intelligence to ask before complaining to Leica
> about their lack of quality.

Thanks Jim, Robert, et al. I really appreciate having the opportunity to pose
questions to the LUG, since I am, most assuredly, a newcomer to rangefinders!
(I am also motivated by a strong desire to avoid embarrassing myself by
complaining without just cause... :-)  Thanks for your patience with my
questions... (Geeze, just to reassert my credibility, I actually **DO** know my
Nikkors and F5 and now have a heightened degree of empathy with newcomers to a
SLR system; I have been truly humbled by this system-expansion experience...)
At any rate, I plan to test infinity focus, complete with **new glasses** and a
longer range, tomorrow, provided that darkness doesn't fall before I get home
from my day job...

Sandy (who is still eagerly awaiting the delivery of the Softrelease and RRS
plates...)