Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Delta 3200
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 13:38:15 -0600

At 11:18 AM 12/12/98 EST, you wrote:
>I agree with you, it does seem to be long and hot.  Do you know the
>temperature on the 6 1/2 minute time listed below?
>
> > Xtol (stock) at EI 1600 ... 6 1/2 minutes. >>

I gave the recommendation above.  It is based on a standard developing temp
of 68F. Continuous agitation first 20s, then a 5s inversion every 30s until
completion.

Bernhard Wingerter <Bernd_Wingerter@csi.com> added his comments regarding
Xtol (Stock) development, from published sources.  They suggest half a
minute longer, but nothing is mentioned about agitation.  Take your pick.

I would suggest you try either of the above before you attempt to
overdevelop based on the you received:
"1:1  @75F for 15 minutes for [ab]normal negatives at 1600 ISO.  "