Subject: Re: [Leica] cases, straps - Kameraleder
From: Bcde210@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 19:06:46 EST

Ken--

I bought a half-case for my M series cameras mainly to keep from having to use
the camera lugs for the straps.  Since there is no "front" the camera is
always ready to shoot.

I also bought a full case for the screw-mount series.  It will hold a IIIf,
but I keep a IIIb in it in my car, ready to grab.  Protected, but fairly
accessible!  I've never seen such wonderful workmanship in a camera case.
George has a product of which he can be very proud.

A "fitting" case for a fine camera!

dick