Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Complimentary flash filter
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 08:02:45 -0800

I've never experimented with this technique, but I think that filtering the
falsh can also be a means of making the firing of the flash itself less
obtrusive to the subjects. I seem to remember a friend who shot IR film with
a heavily filterred falsh and it was difficult to tell when the flash had
fired.

Bryan