Subject: [Leica] ok, here goes.....M6HM system for sale!
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 20:34:07 -0800

OK, here goes nothing!  As much as it hurts to part with
my baby, I am selling my M6HM and M gear to fund the
completion of my R system.

The following items are for sale separately or together, and
will be shipped overnight Fedex to you THE SAME DAY I
receive YOUR money order via overnight courier.  I prefer
to deal with US or Canadian shipments only.  Warranties on
ALL items are available through me for at least 2 years per item.

1.  Leica M6HM (black), ser. # 2415xxx, EX++.  Few signs of use.
Strap lug guards have barely visible lines, but no scratches.  Entire
baseplate is clean, and still has the original plastic cover attached.
There are a few microscopic scratches at the end of the baseplate
where the tripod mount is located.  There is a 1/2-inch long scratch on
the top plate above the eye piece.  This scratch does show a tinge of
silver, but is a hairline scratch and not readily visible unless held at an
angle close to the eye.  The final minor flaw is an almost microscopic
silver ding on the rewind lever which is also only visible at an angle
when hit by light.  Entire inside of camera is dust-free, spotless, and
still looks and smells new.  I would guess the camera has had 400
rolls of film through it over the 6 months I have owned it.  It has NEVER
been dropped or introduced to water except for light rain in Paris!
The meter works flawlessly, as do all moving components.  All in all,
an EXCELLENT example of a well-cared for M6HM.  Comes with
original Leica strap, box, presentation case, booklet, body cap
and new battery.  Buy the M6HM and I will throw in a new Handgrip-M
and a black TA Soft Release!  $1695.

2.  Leica 35/2 Summicron-M ASPHERICAL, ser # 3785xxx, EX++.
Glass is MINT, front and back, and shows NO dust scratches or
cleaning marks whatsoever.  Beautiful glass!  The body is perfect
except for many very small, silver dings which are simply signs that
this lens was my most used lens on the M6.  All the dings are tiny
and are not eyesores.  You won't even notice them.  Comes with
EX++ original plastic hood and hood cap, both original lens caps,
box, leather case, and booklet.  $1050.

3.  Leica 50/2 Summicron-M, ser # 3803xxx, MINT.  Glass is MINT
again, front and back, with NO cleaning marks or scratches whatsoever.
Immaculate!  The body of the 50 is in even better shape than that of the
35.  In fact, you will think you just brought this lens home from the store.
There is ONE tiny silver ding on the focusing ring which is not readily
visible and will go unnoticed.  Other than that, absolutely like NEW.
Remember, this latest version has the retractable, built-in metal hood.
Comes with EX++ original caps, box, leather case, and booklet.  $695.

4.  Tom Abrahamsson Rapidwinder.  What can I say except that the
condition is MINT.  It has no signs of use, and glides as smooth as silk.
In box, regularly lubricated.  $350.

BUY EVERYTHING at once and take it ALL for $3500, shipped!
FIRST COME, FIRST SHIPPED!

*****

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR, AND WHAT I WILL CONSIDER
AS TRADE ITEMS:

1.  Leica black R8, MINT, LIKE NEW, or IN BOX only.
2.  Leica 50/2 Summicron-R latest version, MINT only.
3.  Either a Leica 35/1.4 Summilux-R or a Leica 28/2.8 Elmarit-R, MINT only.

****

ALSO STILL FOR SALE (non-Leica):

Polaroid Sprintscan 35 PLUS film scanner for slides and negs.
MINT condition, only used for 3 months.  IN BOX, all books and
paperwork, 3 negative strip holders, cords, SCSI card, cables,
software, etc.  Polaroid's Top-of-the-Line!  $995.

****

Francesco Sanfilippo
(619) 917-2509
fls@san.rr.com