Subject: [Leica] FS: M gear.....only two items left!
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:07:31 -0800

Boy, my M gear went FAST!  All that is left is a 35/2 ASPH
and an M-Handgrip.  The HM body, 50/2, and Rapidwinder
have been sold within 48 hours.

With the proceeds I have already received, I ran down today
and bought a NEW black R8.  Beautiful camera!  Can't wait to
get out and use it this week.  This is my first black R8....I think I
like it better than the chrome R8 I used to have.....

FOR SALE:

1.  Leica 35/2 Summicron-M ASPHERICAL, ser # 3785xxx, EX++.
Glass is MINT, front and back, and shows NO dust scratches or
cleaning marks whatsoever.  Beautiful glass!  The body is perfect
except for many very small, silver dings which are simply signs that
this lens was my most used lens on the M6.  All the dings are tiny
and are not eyesores.  You won't even notice them.  Comes with
EX++ original plastic hood and hood cap, both original lens caps,
box, leather case, and booklet.  $995.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR, AND WHAT I WILL CONSIDER
AS TRADE ITEMS:

1.  Leica R 50/2
2.  Leica wide angle R lens.....24/2.8, 28/2.8 or 35/1.4.

Francesco Sanfilippo
(619) 917-2509
fls@san.rr.com