Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Leica] R250mm f/4 History]
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 23:54:35 EST

In a message dated 12/13/98 9:58:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
JNelon@netvigator.com writes:

<< Any replies out there? Thanks. >>
Hi Jim,
I owned the 250 f4 when it first came out years ago. Of all the R lenses ( I
had most of them) it was probably the weakest performer in terms of
resolution. However it did produce beautifully saturated slides and was a joy
to hold and shoot with (heavy and well- made- gorgeous, in fact).  I always
thought the Leitz should improve that focal length.

Bob Figlio