Subject: Re: [Leica] Thanks, guys!
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 13:39:17 EST

Tina:

Glad you are back safely.  Can't wait to see your photos.  Please tell us
where we can see them.

By the way, as a sincere gesture of friendship, if you need any of my
equipment you are most welcome to take it anywhere and use it like your own.
I have 21mm/asph/35F1.4asph/50mmNocto/90F2.8 Tele-Elmarit and of course the
same lense as you have, the 135 Apo Telyt. I also have a Hassy Superwide, a
Hassy 503CW and a Nikon F5 system.  You are welcome to any pieces.

Bob Bedwell
Greensboro, NC

<< Dear LUG:

 Not only are the LUGnuts my friends and family, you are also knights in
 shining armor!  Thanks Alan, Art, B.D., Dick, Lucien, Jeffry, Nathan, Ted
 and everybody else for rushing to my defense.  It is a privilege to know you.

 I have asked the guy who designed my site to put in some script which will
 bounce the links from that awful site.  If anybody else has this problem
 the software is free from this site:

 http://fraser.cc/utilities/Bozo/Bozo.html

 To include Leicas in this post - I sent my 4 M6's and two lenses to Leica,
 NJ for repair when I got back last week.  Today they are sending them back
 to me repaired by overnight service so I can take them to the Czech
 Republic on Wednesday.  You can't beat that for service!!

 Leically,

 Tina
 Tina Manley, ASMP