Subject: Re: AW: [Leica] Re: Delta 3200
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 15:42:35 EST

Bernd:

Your post is most help and thank you very much.

I will run a test on Sunday and ask my friend Dan Post to check out the
densities.  I will post the results.

Bob Bedwell

<< The German magazine Profifoto tested Delta 3200 with seven different
 developers in its December issue.
 The data for XTol (Stock) were:
 ISO, Time, Gradation, Max enlargement without Grain, Sharpness, tonal
 Rendition
 400, 5min, 0.5, 9, 90, good
 800, 6min, 0.5, 10, 90, very good
 1600, 7min, 0.6, 8, 95, very good
 3200, 7min, 0.7, 8, 105, excellent
 6400, 10min, 0.7, 7, 110, excellent
 12500, 12min, 0.7, 7, 105, good
 25000, 16min, 0.8, 5, 95, reduced
 All times at 20 Degrees Celsius and toggling each 5 seconds.
 They also have data for Microphen, T-Max, Perceptol, Microdol, Tetenal
 Emofin and Ultrafin Plus.
 (Hope my translation is correct)
 Bernhard