Subject: RE: [Leica] I for one am glad Kodachrome is dead or dying.[!]
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 12:48:29 -0800

Ken,

OK, so please read this neutrally.  I did like K64, have taken many pictures
with K25 and K64.  For me I want a bit more speed.  I actually shy away from
Velvia (truly an ISO40 not 50 film).  For neutral colors I prefer Ektachrome
Professional 100 (EPP) or E100S.  IMHO, the best neutral coloring is
actually rendered by neither Kodak or Fuji films but by Agfa RSX 100.  White
whites and surprisingly natural skin tones.  My other reason for avoiding
Kodachrome is that the K-14 process is not widely available anymore.

Peter K