Subject: Re: [Leica] Still vs Motion
From: CozMcMoon@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 21:41:08 EST

For what it's worth, I think I, for one, did agree with you.  In fact, it's
hard for me to imagine an intelligent person disagreeing with your point.  And
I shoot stills with Leicas, so I might be considered biased toward still
photographs.  I am also a newcomer to the list, so it's early for me to pass
judgment, but I hope that the level of discussion goes beyond debating issues
such as this one. What is true for all art is true for film and stills--each
medium has its own vocabulary, its own traditions, and its own worth.  The
practitioners make the difference.
Michael Settanni