Subject: Re: [Leica] EverColor Luminage
From: "Isaac H Crawford" <eyes1@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 22:18:34 -0500

>On Mon, 14 Dec 1998, Gary D. Whalen wrote:
>
>>Can anyone tell me exactly what an Evercolor print costs?   By the way I
>don't
>>believe that this is an exclusive production method.  I believe that it is
>all
>>in the equipment which is available to anyone that has the $$$$.

I believe the last time I worked with them, it cost me about $375 for 3 8x12
prints. That also included matting and shipping. It was scanned for 16x20
printing. Keep in mind that the bulk of the cost is in the first print. Two
things that really like about them is that they offer matting and framing,
and they don't need your original for reprints... Once they have done the
scan, they archive the file (on CD I think) and can make more as you need
them. The reprint prices are actually pretty reasonable. It think an 8x12 is
around $60 for the first and $35 for extra ones for reprints...

Isaac