Subject: [Leica] Boylinks
From: Alex Brattell <alex@zetetic.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:57:53 +0000

Tina -

I haven't looked at  'Boylinks', so I'm making sordid assumptions about it:

If you can't stop them linking to you, maybe the best thing to do is provide
a link back to them as a compelling reason why it is important to help
provide basic amenties, education and expertise to this part of the world
(and so many others of course), to help resist exploitation by the predatory
sexual urges of people who should know better.

What alternative? If you change URL you'll end up being chased around the
internet by sickos.

Good luck
Alex