Subject: [Leica] Lenshood cover for Noctilux
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:22:05 +0100

Friends,

Having just become a happy owner of a Noctilux, I want to protect its
large and expensive front element when not in use. The lens came with a
lenshood but no lens cap or lenshood cover. The standard E60 lens cap
does not fit. The lenshood is the twist-off type, code 12519. Does
anyone know if there is a cover for it, similar to the lenshood covers
for the 24mm Elmarit or 35mm Summicron? Lucien has suggested trying a
standard lens cap from another brand, but I think Leica plastic is
preferable ;-)

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman