Subject: Re: [Leica] Merry Christmas to the LUG!
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 17:48:36 -0800

Tom A. wrote a very warm hearted Season's Greeting to us all! :)

So Tom, may I give it all back to you and your good wife Tuulikki and may
the New Year see us face to face finally sharing that long awaited fine
single malt savoured while we talk things Leica and LUG!

May I add my best Christmas wishes to everyone on the LUG and that is
everyone! I realize there are those who do not share this time of year in
similar fashion, but my wishes of good cheer and well being is extended to
one and all and may the New Year bring you good health and a new Leica toy.

It's a great bunch of human beings to be associated with even if at times
we chew on each others ear. The bottom of it all? .... Is there any other
bunch of photo folks you'd rather be talking to?  For me, "NOT ON YOUR
LIFE!" :)

Thank you to the many who tolerate my rantings, that in itself is a
blessing  through out the Year. To the many whom I've learned from, I give
thanks that you share your knowledge and wisdom. Not much of that happens
in this world of ours these days, so it truly is a blessing for one and all
on the LUG.

However, to every member, may I wish you the best of the season and the
best of New Year! Thank you all my dear friends!
ted