Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic: Suggestions for Novoflex dealers in Europe
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 11:46:10 -0400

Erich:

I checked with my dealer Reid Sweet (Reidsweet.com), Halifax, Nova Scotia
(902) 423-8381 and they have them listed by their suppliers.  I was talking
to Gary Burns and he had a current listing for the Novoflex rapid focus
with either a NovoFlex 400mm lens or for more money, a Leica 400mm lens.
The listing said for SLR mounts, so I assume you can get adapters for
different SLR brands.

I think you may want to check with WallStreet camera. They had the Leica
400mm lenseheads for the Novoflex rapid focus system pretty cheap.  Reid
Sweet may be able to get the focus mount separately.  It was not listed but
they could call the supplier.

Regards,

Robert Stevens