Subject: Re: [Leica] 135mm
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 07:58:23 +0100

Mark,

This is a great lens, as you can see in Erwin's test report. I have had some
problem with it on my M3, it is unclear whether there is something wrong with the
camera. But it works fine on the M6 and the results are stunning. Slowest speed you
can handhold is to a large degree a function of how steady your hand is. This is
clearly a lens that is best on a tripod; if you brace yourself I suppose you will
get good results at 1/125 sec. Personally, I try to avoid shooting at speeds under
1/250 with this lens.

Nathan

Mark Hanner wrote:

> I would be interested in hearing from people who have purchased the new M-Apo
> 135mm lens.  Any trouble with the .72 viewfinder?  Photograph results?  Slowest
> shutter speed you can hand hold?  Contrast & sharpness?
>
> Thanks, Mark

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium