Subject: Re: [Leica] Help needed on APO 2X extender and 70-180
From: "Ben Ho ^_^" <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 01:40:37 +0800

Hello Terry,

Thanks for the advice.

Noted I may solve the current flash zoom problem by adding a SCA3000A
adapter to the 3501.  (Will ask the shop about this adapter next time I go.)
What puzzle me is that the autozoom of my current flash setup works
perfectly with my 28-70 ROM lens.

Best regards.

寄件者: SP <spaniel@pacbell.net>
收件者: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
<leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
日期: 1998年12月20日 AM 02:31
主旨: Re: [Leica] Help needed on APO 2X extender and 70-180

>Re #2, I enountered the same problem with my 40 MZ3 and Bogen solved it:
you