Subject: Re: [Leica] Help needed on APO 2X extender and 70-180 part 2
From: "Ben Ho ^_^" <longjohn@netvigator.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 01:33:38 +0800

Hello Pascal,

Thanks for your info.

For my case, it may be a bit different.  My flash can be set at 105mm.  In
fact, I have use the same flash (but will Canon adaper) with the EF 28-105.
When I set my lens to 105mm, the flash also automaticall zoom to 105mm.
Thus, I suspect the flash should be set to 105mm whenever I set the 70-180
ROM lens to over 105mm.

Thus I am worried that the ROM contact on my zoom lens may not be working
properly.

寄件者: Pascal <cyberdog@ibm.net>
收件者: Leica Users Group <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
日期: 1998年12月20日 AM 05:51
主旨: Re: [Leica] Help needed on APO 2X extender and 70-180 part 2