Subject: [Leica] Noctilust...
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 98 00:15:52 GMT

> Yes, the LUG is addictive. We do the most damage when we take that short
> break from the LUG and the eyes start to wander through the Leica
> equipment display cases of the camera store.

After reading Nathan's experiences with his new lens, I'm definitely suffering
from a viral strain of LUG disease....recently diagnosed as Noctilust.
(Although the 75 Summilux looks pretty tempting as well :-)

Thanks to all for the responses to my focus questions; with practice and my new
glasses, I'm thoroughly happy with my M6!

Happy Holidays!
Sandy