Subject: Re: [Leica] Canada vs. Leitz (Ger)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 22:20:43 -0600

>Of course, Canada has always been thought to be the 51st state...  Oh,
>yeah, Canada is indeed part of the American continent

I can't count the number of times when I lived in Canada how often the
folks from the frozen north (I spent 5 winters up there and only 4 summers,
I must be dyslexic) pointed out to me that they are Americans too. As are
Mexicans, and Brazilians, Chileans, etc.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Stay alert - you can observe a lot by watching. Yogi Berra