Subject: Re: [Leica] curtagon shift 4/35
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 07:09:54 -0800 (PST)

A little steep for that lens. Check Chatterton's ads in the Shutterbug to
see what he wants for one. I think I remember he had oen for $450 or so
in E+.
The lens is indeed very sharp (Have you seen any Schneider lens that
isn't?) BUT you only have 7mm rise as opposed to 11 with everybody else
(CNM) It might be lacking a bit if you are shooting from the other side of
a narrow street. 28mm is a lot more money and for a reason!

Lucian