Subject: RE: [Leica] Question#2: M6 markings
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:02:36 -0500

I've had two bodies thus marked, one black chrome and one silver chrome.
Both purchased circa 1986-1988.  If I recall, the serial numbers were in the
1.7 million range, too.  I don't think they are too uncommon.  Leica seems
to produce endless variations on every possible part of the Ms over the
years.  I still have the silver chrome "M6 Only" body; if anyone thinks this
is a rare collectable, well, make me an offer!

	Buzz