Subject: RE: [Leica] M5
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:25:29 -0500

Greetings, B.D.!

	Regarding the M5, a couple of things.  First, I had used an M5 a
number of years ago and encountered a problem with the metering cell stalk
jamming.  I don't think this was common, but I do know at least one other
photographer who had this happen.  Second, the M5 is now a collectors item
and I, for one, wouldn't pay the collector's premium when various versions
of the M4 are available at good prices.  Indeed, used M6s seem to be a good
buy right now.

	Buzz