Subject: Re: [Leica] BEST WISHES AND TWO QUESTIONS
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:00:53 -0600

There you go again Walt.  I wasted a small fortune on Nikon F's and Nikkors
until I found a new SL/2 in a Stuttgart camera shop while waiting for a
train.  The F's I owned couldn't touch the viewfinder, metering system,
lenses, low vibration and just plain raw quality of the SL/2.  I've since
dumped the Nikon stuff and added an SL to the kit.  This is like adding a
Mercedes 450SEL and a 560SEL.   Every 350K you do a valve job and keep on
trucking:-).

BTW, I regret selling my nearly new M2 years ago but I still wouldn't trade
my M3 for one.
Happy Holidays,
Bud