Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting Transparencies
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 22:44:08 -0600

Ted,
My wife used to take the tough love approach to my hobby of photography.
She insisted that every slide I took had to be inserted in a Prodovit tray
whether or not they were any good.  Even if I did some bracketing, all of
those slides went into the tray and then she made a record of what was in
the tray.

She almost drove me into getting a 4X5 but I eventually convinced her that
35mm film was cheap.  Still, I never went back to buying film by the brick
and I lost all interest in motor drives.

Bud