Subject: Re: [Leica] Timing
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 05:28:23 EST

Thank you for posting the Mavica 91 image on the Leica Group.  I have been
looking at digital cameras for months and had narrowed my choice down to the
Leica Digilux and the Mavica 91.  The Mavica is hands down my favorite because
of it's features and convenience.  My in-store tests indicated that the
Digilux produced sharper images which can be attributed to the 1.5 million
pixels.  However, your attachment proved to me that it too produces very high
quality photographs.  The Mavica is about twice the price of the Digilux but
does not require peripherals to improve its use.  I think that I would be ver
happy with the Mavica.  Also, I have a gut feeling that Leica will introduce
an updated Digilux shortly after the first of the year.

Thanks again,
Bob Bedwell

<< Alastair,

 Gues who just bought a Sony Mavica 91 digital camera and LOVES it?!

 Sample attached.

 George >>