Subject: Re: [Leica] The 3D Efect
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 21:14:37 -0600 (CST)

After using Nikon, Canon, And Leica RFDRs and BUNCHES of SLRs for
27 years, I "think" i've seen "bokeh" -- but I think I've heard
differences in vacuum tube audio amplifiers, and I "think" LPs
sometimes sound better than CDs and I "think" I can't remember what
lens/camera shot what negative -- and was it printed on the
VALOY or on a worn out Beseler at school????

Once in college I smoked something and I "think" I talked to
Jesus or was it Brassai? :) :)

If you like it and have the money, buy it, put a strap on it,
load it up with film and WEAR IT OUT!!!

Enjoy,

Walt in Denton

On