Subject: RE: [Leica] Chemicals
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 08:02:32 -0500

Alastair,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I don't know if the wine containers used in
Canada are different than the rest of the world but I have never been able
to get the spigget out so I could refill the bladder.  I am sure I will have
an empty container after Christmas, so I will try again.

Happy Holidays

Ken