Subject: RE: [Leica] I Object
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 10:43:11 -0500

Buzz,

I guess it is all in your outlook.  Since first used here (Ted I think?), I
have considered "happy-snaps."  to have a very positive meaning.  They are
the best pictures you take of family and friends.  They mean a lot to you
and make you happy.  I look forward to taking a lot of happy snaps this
Holiday Season my regular M6 loaded with colour neg film, and my HM loaded
with TMX and the 75mm lux on the front of it.

Happy holidays....

Ken