Subject: RE: [Leica] I Object
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 08:15:16 -0500

Eric,

One of the things I am planning to do in the new year is figure out what
photo equipment to sell to raise money for the next M lens purchases.  The 1
definite no sale (in addition to the M stuff natch) is my N***n F90 with 28
to 85 zoom and flash.  Most of my "happy snaps" are done with the M6, but
there are times when my deluxe point and shoot is just the ticket.

Happy Holidays, and I hope things on the job front sort themselves out for
you soon.

Ken