Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Chemicals
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 08:29:26 -0500

Jim,

Thanks for your detailed reply.  Someone hase suggested using "Dustoff"  as
the inert gas.  I have not been able to find anything else to use.  The
camera stores I checked in Toronto weren't aware of anything either.  I may
try the marbles.  I am also thinking of going your current route if I can
find somewhere close who has consistancy in their process.  I don't shoot
that much slide film these days so chemical spoilage raises the cost, and
having to mix up chemicals each time increases the time it takes.  Right now
I have 5 or 6 rolls waiting to be processed, some of which were shot in the
early summer, so I guess turn around time isn't always an issue with me.

Happy Holidays

Ken