Subject: [Leica] Stuffed with turkey and using an M. :)
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 22:55:14 -0800

>You know the feeling about enjoying life through M photography! I am
>ready to burst with turkey and need to grab an M and walk it off - who
>knows how thi affects my vision of the world around me. Have to check the
>negs tomorrow...
>
>All the best for the leading man award!

Hi Adrian,

I've heard shooting while over stuffed with turkey could dangerously lead
to "over exposed" negatives! :) Don't panic as the final tests are not yet
complete. However if you'd care to comment on the outcome of your "over
stuffed turkey shoot" your results will be logged in the National Turkey
eating files for future research on using an M camera while one has over
indulged.

And if you can make any sense out of that your fine.:)   On the other hand
if you can't....well we wont go into that! :) But you'll have to sell your
M. :)

I trust you had a wonderful Christmas day and assume from your comment
regarding "bursting with turkey" you had an excellent dinner. I on the
other hand can only yet contemplate savouring the fine taste of freshly
cooked fowl. :)

And let me assure you, I too will undoubtly feel as you after my dinner.
But I'll be using my M6 at the table this year as it's a big group of
folks.:) It'll drive my wife crazy, but I only shoot a few frames before
folks and kids start eating.

kindest regards,
ted

Ted Grant