Subject: Re: [Leica] Politically Correct Holiday Greetings
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 10:23:40 -0800

This is all very well for you earthlings, however I am deeply offended as
you have "really hurt ny feeelings" and that of many other Klingons! Even
though we are hardened warriors of the outer limits of space we have
feelings to, you know!

So next year we'd appreciate being recognized or we're going to zap you
with our phasers and turn you all into red and green Borgs! :)

Happy Holidays to you and yours and all other Leica using earthlings! :)

Great imagination and you must work for some vote getting politician! :)
ted

> HAPPY
> HOLIDAYS
>
>       Please accept with no obligation,
>       implied or implicit our best wishes for
>       an environmentally conscious,
>       socially responsible, low stress,
>       non-addictive, gender neutral,
>       celebration of the winter solstice
>       holiday, practiced within the most
>       enjoyable traditions of the religious
>       persuasion of your choice, or secular
>       practices of your choice, with respect
>       for the religious/secular persuasions
>       and/or traditions of others, or their
>       choice not to practice religious or
>       secular traditions at all . . .
>
>       and a fiscally successful,
>       personally fulfilling, and medically
>       uncomplicated recognition of the onset
>       of the generally accepted calendar
>       year 1999, but not without due respect
>       for the calendars of choice of other
>       cultures whose contributions to
>       society have helped make America great,
>       (not to imply that America is necessarily
>       greater than any other country or is
>       the only "AMERICA" in the western
>       hemisphere), and without regard to the
>       race, creed, color, age, physical ability,
>       religious faith, choice of computer platform,
>       or sexual preference of the wishee.

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant