Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder accuracy revised (long but it is Xmas)
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 08:29:29 -0800

Erwin wrote:

>A long time ago I gave you some figures about the theoretical accuracy of
>the Leica rangefinder.>>>>>>>>

And a whole bunch more!...........

Erwin,

Once again many thanks for the information you constantly give to the
lugnuts. I'm always amazed at your ability to put it in a perspective that
most can understand and also at the amount of research time you apply in
keeping us up to date on the Leica and it's lenses.

May we have the good fortune throughout 1999 to have your efforts on our
screens.

Here's wishing you a healthy and Happy New Year.

regrads,
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant