Subject: Re: [Leica] The 3D Efect
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 18:51:19 -0400

Joe:

I get the 3D effect with either the M or R 35mm Summicron.  I just have to
take a picture of the front of my house.  It has two trees and a telephone
pole in front of it.  When these slides are projected, the trees and
telephone pole stand out from the house like 3D.  I think it has to do with
contrast and shadow detail more than anything to do with focus.  The good
Leica lenses just put more on film.

Regards,

Robert