Subject: Re: [Leica] Wedding pics (ugh)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 15:04:27 -0600

>I'm sure Eric Welch can suggest something faster if ISO 160
>is not enough?

Fuji 400 neg film is very nice. Very fine grain. I really like the new
stuff called Superia. And then there's the 800. It's got great saturation
and grain is amazingly good. The new Kodak 800 (has come out since
Photokina) is really good too, and is a true 800 compared to the Fuji which
is more like 640 in comparison. It has finer grain and better sharpness
than the Fuji, but the color is still a tad blue. Easily corrected in
Photohshop, though. Worth a try anyway.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

"A doctor can bury his mistakes but an architect can only advise his clients
to plant vines. "
- - Frank Lloyd Wright (1868-1959)