Subject: [Leica] PC greetings
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 17:44:42 +0000

>Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 10:23:40 -0800
>From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Politically Correct Holiday Greetings
>
>This is all very well for you earthlings, however I am deeply offended as
>you have "really hurt ny feeelings" and that of many other Klingons! Even
>though we are hardened warriors of the outer limits of space we have
>feelings to, you know!
>
>So next year we'd appreciate being recognized or we're going to zap you
>with our phasers and turn you all into red and green Borgs! :)
>
>Happy Holidays to you and yours and all other Leica using earthlings! :)
>
>Great imagination and you must work for some vote getting politician! :)
>ted

Harrumph. That is all very well for you incarnate life forms of whatever
system who actually have bodies, but as a spiritual entity without a
physical body I am most offended. I am currently communicating through an
obliging psychic in an empty dance hall in Basildon, Essex, UK. How do you
think discarnate entities feel when they see their existence ignored in
this way at a time like Xmas? It is no real consolation watching films like
"Ghost" on earth television, and BTW that pottery scene was very tacky.
Next year, please remember the spirits. (Fades...)

Joe Berenbaum