Subject: Re: [Leica] Need Ring Light Flash
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 22:15:35 +0000

That's what I use too.  With the R8, you need to use the flash with in auto or manual mode since Sunpak doesn't offer a Leica dedicated adapter for TTL. The built in flash meter sort of compensates for this shortcoming.

In addition to the DX-12, I had to separately purchase a 60-67mm filter adapter to use the 67mm threaded ring which the flash wraps over.

John