Subject: RE: [Leica] Minilux or Hexar?
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 09:46:07 -0800

I used the Minilux zoom extensively, and even took a relatives wedding with
it.  I was very pleased with the results, as was everyone who saw the
photographs.  It is a great little camera with a very sharp lens.  While
many Leica snobs may look down at this little gem, it is a great little
camera.  It pays to get the dedicated flash as the internal flash is not the
best for all shots.

Peter K