Subject: [Leica] Re: SHARPNESS cont.
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 23:20:42 -0800

At 01:58 AM 12/29/98 -0500, Paul Schiemer wrote:

>Thanks for the input, all comments well taken.
>
>Each little part comprises the whole.
>What harm an additional piece of information?

Paul,

I indeed did like your posts. We all take LUG jabs at stuff that is outside
our comfort zone. You are a great sport. Please keep writing. You do make a
lot of sense.

It IS the additional information that makes the difference. Those that
succeed more often than others, are usually better informed. I try to be
one of those people. So I enjoy reading your posts.

Jim