Subject: [Leica] Re: lens report 24/2,8 M and R :-)
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 15:01:29 -0800

I love the way you talk Erwin, especially since I bought a 24/2.8 ASPH last
week!

Jim

PS... but you didn't do much for me selling my 24-R lens!   :-(

 Just kidding. My 24-R lens has been a very capable workhorse for 22 years.
I have lots of published pictures from this lens. Until I got the 28PC, the
24-R was my favorite WA lens. 90% of my photographs with the 24-R have been
at f/8 or f/11. Same with the 28PC.

:-)