Subject: Re: [Leica] digital photography - a BIG frustration
From: Alexander <mediadyne@hol.gr>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 10:37:03 +0200

Thanks everyone for the input.

I guess I'm out of luck as most of my photos are of the "ambient" type. I mainly shoot in the fog, in the rain, and in low light situations. This is probably why the scanner doesnt work right for me. I guess its back to the darkroom for me, which is fine.

By the way, I use both a MAC and a PC. I use debabilizer, Image ready, and photoshop. I have used the Nikon coolscan ls-2000 and I have the EPSON filmscan-200. They work fine for very will lit subjects, but for silouettes and photos with "atmosphere", digital has a long way
to go.