Subject: RE: [Leica] Apples and Oranges
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 10:37:20 -0800

For action photographers, one autofocused Nikon or Canon photo that is in
focus is far better than a crisp out of focus due to manual focusing Leica
SLRs.  Hence the reason the Leica R8 is used by so few action photogs.
Those that spent a ton of money on their R glass, enjoy.  For those of us
that need the speed, albeit with glass that is only 95% as good, Canon will
always be King.