Subject: Re: [Leica] image evaluation criteria
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@ibm.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 09:04:13 -0600

Erwin,
There's so much to your post that impresses me I don't know where to start
so I'll simply say that I'm more impressed than ever and I've just created a
special folder for your contributions.

BTW, most Americans are pragmatists in the sense that we'll accept any
Mickey Mouse solution so long as it appears to work (i.e. fake ABS braking
systems).  Consequently, I always assumed most pragmatists were Liberals and
most perfectionists were Conservatives.
Bud